One of the most challenging projects undertaken by Paul Dixon Ltd was a Lake District Victorian house. The house had been neglected for many years and was in need of a lot of work. Working closely with a local Architect and the customer, plans were drawn up and a schedule was created. The works took one year to complete. The project involved:
- Retaining walls up to 5m high using L blocks and stone faced.
- Roof reconfigured and rebuilt chimneys.
- 3 storey Extension
- New windows and doors throughout
- Re wired
- Re plumbed
- New sewer system and land drains
- Double garage
- Landscaping- including walls/ gate stoops/ stone steps